Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday - Blog 2

Who do I want/expect/need from Robin as she observes or visits my school this year?

Robin's expertise is in the tech and relevance areas, which go hand in hand. I would like to lay a better groundwork of what I will really be facing in my classes (a new remedial approach), so that as I get in the thick of it, I can ask more specific questions about their needs. Sopem of my students will be borderline; others will have been placed in this class because of failure to pass the WASL, which more of a motivation than a skill issue. Until I see what the group looks like, I can't say a lot yet!


I WILL be able to provide more input on this as we get started in the classroom. I always love feedback, so I look forward to this process.

Perhaps as both PD and input from Robin and Keri throughout the year would be step through instructions posted on the wikispace that can show us the basics of how to set up a wiki page, blog, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment