Friday, August 20, 2010

1) What did you learn today?

I am amazed at the resources/ potential of the math resources offered today, especially the Geogebra and GapMinder resources. The applet potential has great options - it will replace Sudoku for those moments when I need to entertain the brain, but still be mindless! I see potential for ALL my classes, plus others on staff, especially the GapMinder!!! Logger Pro I used years ago with now-defunct machines, so I plan on upgrading it. I definitely will explore the SciDAVis program as well.

2)What questions do you still have with regard to content, technology, and pedagogy?

My only current concern is staying connected, which was not tended to well this past year (by me, not others!). I look forward to having one location where all the resources from this projet will be available. Yay, Keri!

3) How can you apply this to classroom practice? All four of these programs will be put to use - more to follow!



1 comment:

  1. Linda,

    I had another wonderful week collaborating with you. Thanks again for your honesty and professionalism. I, too, plan on playing with geobabra this fall. Maybe Keri can add a tab with geobra applets we can all share with each other. Enjoy what's left of your summer!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete